Thursday 7 February 2013

INTERVIEW :O

Beth Anne King wrote:
We know you’re in the midst of your coursework at college, how do you find time to focus on and enjoy your music?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
Um well once I receive new pieces of coursework I begin to start on them as soon as possible so that if I have study periods I'm able to work on my music
Beth Anne King wrote:
So your priority is your coursework?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
And revision *-*
Beth Anne King wrote:
that obviously makes u smart and talented ^_^ do you ever feel that sometimes you wish you could spend more time on your music?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
If it was up to me I would've attended a music college but atlast it was not so yes I do wish I could spend more time with music, cause if not for music I fear as if I wouldn't be here today. Ahaha and thank you Smiling face (black and white) Just because I divide my time doesn't make me smart :')) just good with how I spend my time :P
Beth Anne King wrote:
You say that if its up to you you would have attended music college, so on the hush hush what convinced you not to?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
It's not even a matter of what convinced me not too, it's more based around me not being allowed too...
Beth Anne King wrote:
So tell me, who is stopping you?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
My parents it's not really something that they would like to see/hear that their daughter is a music artist which is why I keep it on the down low
Beth Anne King wrote:
Its amazing that your so passionate about your music and you find ways to keep the music alive, keeping it from the heart, keeping this on the down low does it give you a thrill from the feeling of rebellion? hahahaa
Emma Lenihan wrote:
Ahahah sometimes it gives me a little bit of excitement, but then sometimes I feel a bit upset because they're unable to support me and stuff
Beth Anne King wrote:
Just to late you know that you've got the staff back at the hub are all dedicated and behind you! We can see your so passionate about your music, Who has inspired you to become this amazing passionate singer that you have moulded yourself into today?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
Ahahah you're very sweet and thank you I already love your staff! :') and um My main influence would have to be Jason Mraz just because he's able to mix different genres of music and make it his own y'know. But then again I am inspired by Jessie J just because the way she has so much control over her voice.
Beth Anne King wrote:
Jason Mraz and Jessie J are two of our favorite artists back at base, we know that they all have their little crews at backstage, have you got a lil crew that has got ya back?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
Ahhaa yeah I recently moved from my secondary school to college and have past friends from over their but since I started college I just clicked with two particular people who seem to just understand me and I consider them as my babies :'3
Beth Anne King wrote:
Aww that's so cute! ;) They must be always addicted to your sound cloud then? because we know we are!
 Emma Lenihan wrote:
AHAHA! How did you knowwwww?! Yess yes they are they treat me as if I'm already big and famouss
Beth Anne King wrote:
AHHH WERE MORE CLEVER THAN YOU THINK!! ;) We treat you as big and famous aswell you know, we're not jealous or anything!! How do you feel about your music being worldwide on your sound cloud channel? Cos' we think its pretty damn fabulous!
Emma Lenihan wrote:
Ahhh it's amazing it's just so surprising to see people who actually spend their time to listen to my music it's just wow, I'm completely gobsmacked at the amount of plays I've received.
Beth Anne King wrote:
Whats the most amount plays you've EVER received?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
My most played has to be my cover of sweet nothing by Florence welch and Calvin Harris gaining 3,841 plays ahhh
Beth Anne King wrote:
WOW! Was just going to mention that song you had covered! TOTALLY AMAZEBALLS! My favourite! Not that I'm stalking your channel or anything... After listening to a couple of your covers, when you sing, do you enforce your emotion or feelings into your music?
Emma Lenihan wrote:
Ofc every song I choose to sing needs to have some sort of connection with me
Beth Anne King wrote:
Well I can definitely feel the connection with me and my headphones... Well keep those amazing songs coming and your talent close to your heart! Talk To you Soon!!
Emma Lenihan wrote:
Ahh thank you and I hope we do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment